LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
Mammoth Performance warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (a) Mammoth Performance Products purchased directly from Mammoth Performance or Mammoth Performance authorized dealers and the original purchaser of such Mammoth Performance Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mammoth Performance at any time without notice.
Pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy, after submission of a valid claim by a Purchaser and regardless of the condition of the product for which such valid claim is submitted, if it is determined by Mammoth Performance that such Mammoth Performance Product was not manufactured to Mammoth Performance’s advertised specifications, as described herein, Mammoth Performance will, at its discretion: (a) replace Purchaser’s original Mammoth Performance Product; (b) replace Purchaser’s original Mammoth Performance Product with the most current available model (if, for example, the original model of the product for which a valid claim has been submitted is not available); or (c) provide the purchaser with a gift card redeemable at Mammothparts.com in the amount of the original purchase price of the original Mammoth Performance Product (if, for example, Mammoth Performance has discontinued support for a Purchaser’s specific application).
To submit a claim for a Mammoth Performance Product under this Warranty Policy, you must: (a) fully and accurately fill out the form provided by Mammoth Performance; and (b) provide Mammoth Performance with a copy of an original sales receipt indicating that you are the original Purchaser of the Mammoth Performance Product for which the claim is being submitted. Disclaimer of Warranties for Improper Installation, Use or Operation, Etc.
Mammoth Performance strongly recommends that all Mammoth Performance Products be installed by a trained professional. Any issues with compatibility or installation should be addressed by a trained professional before attempting to install any Mammoth Performance Product. Any information or suggestions by Mammoth Performance with respect to a Mammoth Performance Product concerning application, specifications, or installation is provided solely for your convenient reference and are made without any representation as to accuracy or suitability. A trained professional must verify and test the suitability of any information with respect to a Mammoth Performance Products for your specific use.
This Warranty Policy does not apply, and Mammoth Performance fully disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any damages, including damages to Mammoth Performance Products, or injury to persons, related to the improper installation, use, or operation of the Mammoth Performance Products, including but not limited to: burst hoses; application or usage not intended by Mammoth Performance; negligence; improper installation; and any other use that may cause damage or injury. Mammoth Performance will not be responsible for injury or harm to persons or property when caused by persons or vehicles using Mammoth Performance Products.
The Warranty Policy also does not cover damage to Mammoth Performance Products caused by: (1) Purchaser’s non-compliance with Mammoth Performance’s use guide, care guide, and/or instruction manual. Such failures include, but are not limited to, exposure to physical abuse, including, but not limited to chemical abuse (e.g. harsh cleansers and solvents); (2) improper storage, installation, handling, use and/or fabrication of the Mammoth Performance Product; (3) damage that occurred while the Mammoth Performance Product is in the customer’s possession; (4) unreasonable or unintended use of Product; and (5) minor conditions such as stains, scratches, discoloration, etc.
General Warranty Guidelines
- All claims must be accompanied with a picture of the Mammoth Performance Product showing the issue for which the claim is being submitted.
- Mammoth Performance asks for customer to inspect their purchased item for any damage immediately upon arrival. Any product deemed dead on arrival (DOA) must be claimed within 14 business days of delivery. Claims outside of this time frame will not be covered under the Mammoth Performance lifetime warranty.
- This warranty does not include payment and/or reimbursement of the cost of labor in connection with the removal of any product returned pursuant to the Warranty Policy or in connection with the installation of any replacement items provided under the Warranty Policy.
- Mammoth Performance has the right to refuse a claim at any time.
- When Mammoth Performance accepts a claim, Mammoth Performance retains full discretion to choose if it will: (i) repair or replace Purchaser’s original Mammoth Performance Product; (ii) replace Purchaser’s original Mammoth Performance Product with the most current available model; or (iii) provide the purchaser with a gift card redeemable on Mammothparts.com in the amount of the original purchase price of the original Mammoth Performance Product. The provision of a replacement of a Mammoth Performance Product is subject to availability and Mammoth Performance retains the right to substitute any warranty claim item with a comparable item or credit at any time.
- If Mammoth Performance determines that it will provide a replacement item in connection with a claim under this Warranty Policy, and such item is out of stock, Mammoth Performance will place the customer on backorder and ship the replacement product to the Purchaser once it becomes available.
- Mammoth Performance is not liable for incorrect shipments in connection with a claim if a claim form is completed incorrectly, or if a model number is not included in a claim.
Shipping Guidelines for Repaired or Replacement Products
- Mammoth Performance will ship repaired Mammoth Performance Products or replacements to a Purchaser throughout the continental United States via UPS Ground or USPS. Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost.
- Shipments outside of the continental United States are subject to additional shipping fees and extended shipping times.
Shipping costs for replacement or repair products provided in connection with a claim under this Warranty Policy vary depending on the claim being made as follows:
- If claim is submitted within 90 days of purchasing the product, the charge will be $0.
- If claim is submitted more than 90 days after purchase, the charge will be $20.
Please contact us for an expedited shipping quote.
General Disclaimer of Warranties
THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES MADE BY MAMMOTH PERFORMANCE IN CONNECTION WITH THE MAMMOTH PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS. MAMMOTH PERFORMANCE CAN NOT AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE MAMMOTH PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS, AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PRODUCTS SOLD BY MAMMOTH PERFORMANCE ARE SOLD ONLY TO THE SPECIFICATIONS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH BY MAMMOTH PERFORMANCE IN WRITING. OTHER THAN THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN, MAMMOTH PERFORMANCE MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. MAMMOTH PERFORMANCE’S SOLE OBLIGATION UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF NON-CONFORMING PRODUCTS AS DESCRIBED HEREIN, OR AT THE OPTION OF MAMMOTH PERFORMANCE, RETURN OF THE PRODUCT AND THE PROVISION OF A GIFT CARD REDEEMABLE AT MAMMOTHPARTS.COM IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE OF SUCH PRODUCT. PURCHASER ASSUMES ALL RISK WHATSOEVER AS TO THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MAMMOTH PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS PURCHASED, WHETHER USED SINGULARLY OR IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OR SUBSTANCES.
Limitation of Liability
No claim by the Purchaser of any kind, including claims for indemnification, shall be greater in amount than the purchase price of the Mammoth Performance Product in respect to which damages are claimed. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE TO THE PURCHASER IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, STATUTORY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF REVENUES, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, DAMAGE TO GOOD WILL OR REPUTATION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES COULD HAVE BEEN REASONABLY FORESEEN, IN CONNECTION WITH, ARISING OUT OF, OR AS A RESULT OF, THE SALE, DELIVERY, SERVICING, USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE MAMMOTH PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS SOLD HEREUNDER, OR FOR ANY LIABILITY OF PURCHASER TO ANY THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT THERETO.